Graymoor Devondale Logo






Police Department
For emergencies call 911

(502) 327-COPS

Police Office:
(502) 425-5862

(502) 425-5721


City Services

Sanitation Services
The City Sanitation Services are provided by Waste Management. The City has contracted with Waste Management to provide curbside trash pick-up, recycling and yard waste pick-up one time per week on Mondays. Waste Management observes the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. If any of these holidays fall on a Monday, services will be delayed by one day. The City contract also allows for one (1) large junk item per week placed at the curb on the normal collection day. Call Waste Management to schedule a pickup. Mattresses and any upholstered items must now be wrapped in plastic for pickup.  If you have a problem with your service, you may contact Waste Management at 266-0117 or the City Clerk at 429-0834.

Police Services
The City provides Police Services to its residents and several other small cities that have contracted with the City of Graymoor-Devondale Police for police services. If you have an Emergency, please continue to call 911. If you need to contact an officer on duty, please call 327-2677. If the officer on duty is busy, the call will be answered through the Sheriff’s Dispatch. You may reach the police department’s office by calling 425-5862.

The City provides for any administrative needs (property taxes, rental property registration, business licenses, etc.) through the City Clerk/Treasurer. You may reach the City Office by calling 429-0834. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 10:30a.m. to 2:30p.m.

Animal Control
The City does not have its own Animal Control Services, but has adopted all Metro Animal Control regulations. If you have a problem with any domestic animals in your neighborhood, please call Metro Animal Control at 363-6609.

In the City, it is the homeowner’s responsibility for maintaining all of their property including easements that have been granted to the various utilities. The easements are for access purposes only and the utilities’ only responsibility is to restore the easement area to its original condition any time they have to use the easement to gain access to their equipment for repairs. Please keep your utility easements clear of debris. If you do have drainage or sewer issues, you may contact MSD at 587-0603.

The City provides and maintains lighting on its streets through LG&E. If you notice a street light problem, please report it to LG&E at 627-3313 or the City Clerk at 429-0834.

New Residents

If you are new to Graymoor-Devondale and need information about trash pickup or city services and events, then be sure to click on the more button below.


House Watch

The officers of the Graymoor-Devondale Police Department provide police and other services 24 hours a day, 365 days per year for the citizens and businesses in our assigned areas.